31 May 2019: New Tenant Fees Act comes into effect

30 Aug 2019: No rest for RICS during recess

2 Sep 2019: BCIS Schedule of rates and price books updated for 2020

Party Wall Surveys

If you are planning to carry out building works on your property boundary, or 'party wall' then you may require a Party Wall Survey. These works could include cutting into said party wall, creating an entirely new wall or rebuilding part of the wall. If you and your neighbour cannot come to an agreement about the works, then this is when a 'Party Wall Survey' will be required; this is a legal document, complied by one of our full-trained surveyors, which clearly states the intended works, when the works will be carried out, and who will pay for what etc.

Home Condition Survey